SELL YOUR HIGH END FURNITURE
SELL YOUR HIGH QUALITY MADE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR.
First determine if your furniture and household items are of high quality brand made AND in barely used condition. We take all items for the home including, furniture, rugs, paintings/art, lighting (lamps & chandeliers) and seasonal items such as outdoor furniture.
High End Brands to name a few: Stickley – Sherrill – Henredon – Bernhardt – Thomasville – Ethan Allen – Drexel – Henkel Harris – Hickory – Lexington – Rococo – French – Mid Century – Contemporary. We accept antique furniture only in pristine condition.
Send us pictures. Include all information that you know about the pieces. You may email us pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave photos at the store for review.
If your items meet our acceptance guidelines, we will arrange for you to bring your items in. Items are not priced until we are able to conduct a review and inspection.
CONSIGNMENT AND HOW IT WORKS:
CONSIGNMENT – 50/50 Sharing (not negotiable)
How does it work?
- Items are priced after review and inspection (once items get to the showroom)
- Terms range from 90-120 days or sometimes longer for more distinctive pieces.
- Once an item sells, we issue a check for 50% of the sales proceeds minus any applicable fees.
- Any items not sold within consignment terms must be picked up within 7 days after the agreement expires. If you wish for us to donate these pieces for you, that will come at a cost to transport to a center or if not specified, these items will become the property of Marva’s Place.
How do you get things to our showroom?
- You may hire a moving service or you may bring the pieces into our showroom. While you transport pieces to our showroom, please make sure to wrap every piece to avoid damage. We will not accept anything that is damaged.
- WE PICKUP & WE DELIVER. Ask us for a quote with your request.
The perks that we offer to get more people to see your items:
- We offer a showroom with business hours so buyers can come and see how beautiful your pieces are, so this will prompt a sale!
- We offer an “Online Store“. We work hard. You get 2 showrooms for the price of 1! We take pictures and details that you give to us to sell on our website. We get thousands of online viewers every month. Buyers can shop, make purchase and arrange delivery or pickup In-store. They can do this online and having a delivery service is a huge incentive for a faster sale. Marva’s Place delivery service is 100% customer service satisfaction rating!
- We’ve built a great reputation. We strive to give excellent service.
What are the additional fees:
- There is a one time set up fee – this fee is determined by the amount of items that you have.
- Admin fee: $5 per item. This fee covers maintenance during the terms of the agreement.
- Cleaning Fee: This fee is applicable if items require us to clean them if not already done before pieces get to our showroom. This fee is charged at an hourly rate.
- Pickup fee: This fee is applicable if you require this service.
Now, would you like to get started?
Perfect! You’ve made an outstanding choice. Fill out the “Sell Form”: CLICK HERE PLEASE.
You may also email us directly at email@example.com
Please Note: Pricing for consignment is done once we are able to review and inspect. We cannot give out final proceeds for items on consignment while item is NOT sold yet. Pricing is determined by comparable items at sold prices. Markdowns “may” occur 10-15% after 30 days and so forth but there is no schedule to follow. All items are however subject to promotions and offers to finalize a sale.
Comments are closed