Marva’s In-House Finance Option
Pay 50% Now and Pay the Rest Later!
Low Finance rate compared to traditional credit card fees!
A great option for our customers is Marva’s In-house Payment Plan.
You simply pay 50% of the total purchase price upfront. The remaining 50% balance is due over a to-be-determined period – which is typically four to eight weeks depending on your needs.
The advantage to you is that this does not involve credit. We are simply making it easier for you by breaking up a larger payment into a smaller, more manageable payment.
What is the Cost?
- A low finance fee of 15% plus a weekly storage fee of $25.
Marva’s In-House Payment Plan FAQs
When do I take possession of my purchase?
- You can take possession of your purchase once fully paid for.
When is the first, 50%-down payment due?
- First payments are due at the time of purchase – which can be paid in-store, over the phone or through online payment system PayPal.
How will the remaining 50% be paid to Marva’s?
- After you make your initial 50% down payment, the remaining 50% will be paid weekly over the next four to eight weeks. The payment plan can be worked out between yourself and any senior Marva’s Team Member. This is a simple, stress-free process which takes only a few minutes to complete.
Will you ask for my social security number or income verification?
- No. We are not extending credit. We are simply making it easier for you by breaking up a larger payment into smaller, more manageable chunks.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards and debit cards.
- There is a fee for all returned checks.
What if I make my first payment and decide to cancel my order or simply cannot make the remaining payment(s) due to an unforeseen circumstance?
- All sales are final. If you cannot or decline to make your remaining payments, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee and any additional fees due. The restocking fee is charged to cover our losses, time and manpower as the item(s) you purchased would have been removed from our website, showroom floor for sale and promotional material. Because the total sale has been finalized, in this situation, you will only be charged the 20% restocking fee. Any Refunds due can take between 15-30 days for processing.
The aforementioned are clear disclosures of Marva’s restocking fee and return policy. If you do not agree with Marva’s restocking fee and refund policy, do not enter into a Marva’s In-House Payment Plan contract.
Is the Marva’s In-House Payment Plan a contract?
- Yes. A contract will be completed in store or mailed to you for signing. The contract is a legally binding agreement between yourself and Marva’s.
If I get behind in payment, can I work with Marva’s or will an outside accounting company contact me?
- Marva’s will work with you through every step of the process. If you get behind, which we hope does not happen, simply contact us! We are available to field your questions or concerns seven days a week.
Is there a fee if I do not make payments by the due date(s)?
- You will be charged 5% of the payment amount for payments made past the due date. Payments must be made by 4pm on the date the payment is due. If not paid, you will be assessed a 5% penalty. For example, a $125.00 payment, with penalty, would now be $131.25 ($125 + 6.25 late fee).
Can I default on my payment with Marva’s?
- Yes. If you fail to make a payment within seven (7) days of the due date, AND HAVE NOT COMMUNICATED WITH US, your account will automatically go into default status. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee plus any fees due as previously mentioned with any monies due to you being returned within 15-30 days.
How do I begin?
- Call or contact us today. The process takes just minutes. Please be ready with the list of items you are looking to purchase.