- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Limited Edition Art Print numbered 54/950: CONSERVATORY II – “the North Garden”, by nationally acclaimed Artist, Susan Amidon.
This limited edition print is hand signed and numbered by Susan Amidon AND comes with Certificate of Authenticity hand signed by artist and publisher Susan T. Amidon.
Professional framing, matting, fillet, with non-glare glass.
Framed size: 30H x 27 1/4W
Offered by: St. Paul, MN Estate Client
|Dimensions||32 x 4 x 30 cm|
All Sales are Final. There are no returns, no refunds and no exchanges. Please email or call us at 651-688-0159 if you have any questions before purchase.
Fine Art: Marva's Place does not guarantee nor authenticate any items. The statements and descriptions are best described and are not a guarantee.
NOTICE: There is no free shipping. Some items may still show free shipping but this service has been discontinued. You must pay for shipping unless free shipping is offered as a promotion.
Local Delivery Service: All items are blanket wrapped and protected during transportation. If any item is delivered broken, please submit a claims request in writing to email@example.com and provide evidence to support your claim. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. In the event that our investigation shows Marva's at fault, a store credit will be offered. Buyer understands that all items on this website are used and presents some sort of use wear so unless the item is broken, all sales remains final.
Delivery by Other Carrier Services: Items delivered by other delivery carriers are normally insured under the courier insurance. Insurance is payable and included in all delivery fees paid by the buyer. For claims: Please contact the delivery courier directly.
UPS: The shipping fee obtained on this website for UPS is only for shipping. UPS requires that all items are properly packaged for safe shipping. We charge a separate fee for the cost of packing materials and handling which is invoiced to the buyer. For claims: Please contact UPS at 1-800-742-5877 for further assistance.
When to expect delivery?
Most items are processed and made ready for shipment within 4-7 days. In some cases, shipping can be expedited upon request.
- Local Delivery (MN & WI): Normally 2 weeks but can take up to 4 weeks depending on the schedule.
- US Shipment: Time frames of delivery depends on the couriers schedule when they can pickup (7-14 days) and can take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery. Please allow normal processing time to get your order processed and ready.
Local Delivery Services: This service is offered up to 200 miles of Minneapolis from various carriers depending on the area for shipping. If you live in the state of Minnesota or Wisconsin, add item to your cart to see what your shipping quote is. If you do not get a shipping fee then call us at 651-688-0159 or use the red message button to get a shipping quote.
If your shipping address is farther than 200 miles, we will gather a shipping quote for you from a carrier for your area. The price that we have listed is best pricing which include shipping cost, insurance, packing materials and handling fees. This fee may increase or decrease depending on the carrier. This shipping fee will be billed separately to you in an invoice for direct payment to the delivery courier. Buyer is responsible for paying their shipping cost and paying for insurance coverage.
White Glove Delivery: In-home Assembly
- This service includes careful handling and packing.
- We will also bring items inside your home or business and assemble for you.
- This service fee will calculate during your checkout process.
Standard Delivery: Curbside Drop-off
- This service includes careful handling and packing.
- Buyer must be present with help to unload and bring furniture inside your residence.
Free Pickup: Please proceed to checkout. Once order is received, an associate with
Customer is subject to any packing materials and handling if necessary.
OUT-OF-STATE SHIPPING: We may estimate the shipping price for each item when viewing the item product page. That is our best estimate from years of shipping and knowing how much it cost to ship throughout the US. Shipping includes the shipping fee, packing materials and handling fee.
UPS SHIPPING – US – UPS shipping is calculated for smaller items and most fine art during checkout.
- The system will calculate shipping fees for UPS. It will not however calculate shipping for packing materials and handling. This fee will depend on the item being purchased and how much material and time is required to get it ready for UPS shipping. We will issue a separate invoice for this fee.
- UPS offers packing and handling services. If you want the UPS service which is normally higher, please let us know and we can have UPS do the work for you and bill you directly.
If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use this website and leave immediately. Marva’s only source the best of used furniture, artworks and home décor. We have an excellent track record with 1000s of loyal clients; we strive to keep that reputation both online and off-site. Please call us if you have any questions before making a purchase online. We want to ensure that your online experience is satisfying and a pleasant experience for you. Contact us first to resolve any issues you may have.