- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Olof Carl Theodor Krumlinde (1856-1945)
Original Oil on Canvas Painting
Artist Bio: Swedish artist Olof Krumlinde was born March 31, 1856 in Angeholm, Sweden. His father Hans Jacob was a surveyor and his mother was Hilda Evelina Sofia Hallberg. Krumlinde studied under P.D. Holm at the National Art Academy in Stockholm from 1876-1880, and exhibited work there in 1877 and 1885. In 1881 he traveled over Dusseldorf to Paris, painting the French landscape as he went. It is reported that his paintings from this period did not survive. The next winter, Krumlinde stayed in Friham,
Denmark, a harbor just outside Copenhagen. His plein air work was readily accepted in the area, which encouraged him to stay in the region. In 1885 he took part in protests against the Royal Art Academy, and served as a leader at the Artist’s Association in Copenhagen from 1886-87. He exhibited close to home, primarily in Helsingborg and Malmo where he was a regular exhibitor for thirty years with the Skane Artist’s Guild.
However, during the opposition against the Academies, Krumlinde participated in opposition exhibits in Stockholm (1885) and Gothenburg (1886, 87, 91). Krumlinde married Hilda Maria Henriette Bjering in 1892, and passed away in Helsingborg in 1945. His work is represented in the National Museum as well as the museums of Gothenburg,
Helsingborg, Malmo and Landskrona
Measurements: 19 5/8 x 24 3/4 inches
Offered by: Private European Collection
|Dimensions||30 x 4 x 30 cm|
All Sales are Final. No Returns. No. Refund. No Exchanges. Buyer is responsible for purchase.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Furniture Delivery fees varies depending on the size of purchase.
If you want to see how much delivery cost is to your home or business, add item (s) to your cart. This action will take you to your cart summary page. Enter your zip code to see pricing options. If you do not get a quote, please give us a call.
Moving and Transporting furniture can be quite the task, so let us handle that pressure for you.
STANDARD FURNITURE DELIVERY FOR MINNESOTA STARTS AT $79.
- We deliver up to 200 miles.
- If your address is over 201 miles: We can assist in getting a shipping quote for you. Please call or email us for assistance.
- If you live outside of the state of Minnesota and Wisconsin, you must arrange your shipping and delivery at your cost.
- This service includes careful handling and blanket/plastic packing.
- Items are delivered to your steps (curbside delivery)
UPS SHIPPING – US – SHIPPING IS CALCULATED FOR SHIPPING FOR SMALLER ITEMS DURING CHECKOUT.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE: IN-HOME/BUSINESS SETUP AND ASSEMBLY.
- This service includes careful handling and packing.
- We will also bring items inside your home or business and assemble for you.
- This service fee will calculate during your checkout process.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP: DO IT YOURSELF.
- You must bring a truck or large vehicle that will hold your items without causing damage.
- Bring Packing supplies to prevent your furniture from damages. We DO NOT provide packing materials.
- You MUST bring strong people to assist you with your furniture and carefully into your business or residence.
- Due to liability restrictions, we cannot assist in loading into your vehicle. We can however assist you for a fee and written consent to release from any damages while we assist you.
- Pickup at Store located at 14355 23rd Ave N. Plymouth MN 55447
- Come to the back of the building where the loading area is located by the dock doors.