- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
4 Vintage Indiana Colony Milk Glass Tumblers
4 Vintage Indiana Colony Milk Glass Tumblers
This set of 4 Vintage Indiana Colony Milk Glass Tumblers milk glasses are in excellent condition. These pieces would make quite a compliment as a mix with modern, contemporary or country dining.
Short history of the The Indiana Glass Company.
The Indiana Glass Harvest dinnerware collection was created in the mid-1950s. The “milk glass” items are called Colony Harvest in which the Colony is a trademark of the Lancaster Colony Corporation. The Indiana Glass Company produced the milk glass Harvest collection which went into production for sale after the company received it’s name. A wide selection of dinnerware was produced, including dinner plates, salad plates & saucers, bread & butter plates and serving platters. You can find selections of cups and mugs, goblets, tumblers, pitchers, canisters and salt and pepper shakers as well. Furthermore, there are items such as punch set, spooners, candle holders, vases, and compotes which can be found as well and much more.
Indiana Glass continued to produce the milk glass Harvest items throughout the 1950’s and 1960’s. The “Colony Harvest” pattern was obtained most often through the redemption of S & H green stamps in the mid-western states. You received a stamp for each $1.00 you spent and when a book of 300 or so was filled, you could redeem it for merchandise. Colony Harvest was a very popular pattern and soon there was a need to increase production to meet the demand.
Originated in the late 1800s to the founding of the Beatty-Brady Glass Company in 1897. And for more than a century, the glass company based Indiana manufactured products from iridescent carnival glass to the depression style tumblers, goblets, and plates. In 1896 before the Indiana Glass Company became associated with Dunkirk, George Brady and brothers George and James Beatty purchased a factory space already halfway fitted out as a series of car shops for the Pennsylvania Railroad. A year later, they opened for business as a glass manufacturer. In October of 1899, their operation was purchased by the National Glass Company; a consortium of eighteen other glass manufacturers across the United States.
All Sales are Final. No Returns. No. Refund. No Exchanges. Buyer is responsible for purchase.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Furniture Delivery fees varies depending on the size of purchase.
If you want to see how much delivery cost is to your home or business, add item (s) to your cart. This action will take you to your cart summary page. Enter your zip code to see pricing options. If you do not get a quote, please give us a call.
Moving and Transporting furniture can be quite the task, so let us handle that pressure for you.
STANDARD FURNITURE DELIVERY FOR MINNESOTA STARTS AT $79.
- We deliver up to 200 miles.
- If your address is over 201 miles: We can assist in getting a shipping quote for you. Please call or email us for assistance.
- If you live outside of the state of Minnesota and Wisconsin, you must arrange your shipping and delivery at your cost.
- This service includes careful handling and blanket/plastic packing.
- Items are delivered to your steps (curbside delivery)
UPS SHIPPING – US – SHIPPING IS CALCULATED FOR SHIPPING FOR SMALLER ITEMS DURING CHECKOUT.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE: IN-HOME/BUSINESS SETUP AND ASSEMBLY.
- This service includes careful handling and packing.
- We will also bring items inside your home or business and assemble for you.
- This service fee will calculate during your checkout process.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP: DO IT YOURSELF.
- You must bring a truck or large vehicle that will hold your items without causing damage.
- Bring Packing supplies to prevent your furniture from damages. We DO NOT provide packing materials.
- You MUST bring strong people to assist you with your furniture and carefully into your business or residence.
- Due to liability restrictions, we cannot assist in loading into your vehicle. We can however assist you for a fee and written consent to release from any damages while we assist you.
- Pickup at Store located at 14355 23rd Ave N. Plymouth MN 55447
- Come to the back of the building where the loading area is located by the dock doors.