Buyer Agrees to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This terms and condition is a legal binding agreement. It applies to all transactions for product sales and services placed through this website, Paypal, over the phone or email transactions. This agreement supersede any agreement outside of marvasplace.com and Marva’s Place LLC and remains fully enforced by Minnesota State Law for any attempt to abuse this policy.
Buyer understands and agree that All Sales are Final. There are no exchanges, returns or refunds on any product sales and services. Buyer understands that all items on this website are used and may present some sort of use wear. We do our best to describe all items for sale and assumes no responsibility to the authenticity to any item offered. Buyer assumes responsibility for purchase. Buyer understands that all disputes must be investigated and resolved through Marva’s Place LLC.
Client understands that there are no refunds for any services once approval is received and payment is made. Marva’s will work diligently to provide services within requested time frame requested by the client.
NO FREE PICKUPS OR PICKUPS
- There are no free pickups unless otherwise stated. View the product page to see if this option is available.
- An associate will call or email you within 48 hours to arrange a specific day and time for delivery. At the time of delivery, you MUST arrange to have people available to help you with your furniture in your home. There is additional cost if you require our assistance to help you with your furniture.
- If you choose White Glove Delivery – in-home assembly is included in the price already.
- There is a $10 daily storage fee per item if we are not able to deliver your furniture within 14 days of purchase date. Furniture pieces becomes the property of Marva’s after 30 days of purchase date. Customer understands there will be no refund for items that are abandoned. While we encourage sold items to be moved right away, we ask that you communicate with us if you are not able to meet these deadlines.
OUT OF STATE BUYERS:
Marva’s delivers furniture up to 200. If you live outside of this area, you can arrange your own shipping or we can get one for you. Buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping.
The shipping cost provided for each item is the best estimate. There maybe additional cost for packing materials and handling. This price can increase or decrease. We will provide a more accurate shipping fee within 48 hours which includes insurance for your purchased item. An invoice will be invoiced separately for the shipping fee. Depending on the route of the shipping courier, pickup from our location may take up to 30 days to ship; in most cases within 7 days.
- If you live in an apartment building, condo or townhome, please give clear instructions on where to make delivery and communicate that with your property management. If you live in areas such as the downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul locations which normally have parking restrictions, please be clear on how to deliver as well.
- We may not be able to assist you in moving large furniture up or down flights of stairs or long hall ways but that is at the movers discretion for an additional fee. We will not assist in moving or dispose of furniture in or from your home.
- If we are not able to complete your delivery as scheduled, additional fees may apply for us to return.
- If we show at your residence and it’s not easily accessible, you must pay additional fees for us to return. You can arrange your own pick-up within 3 days as well. Please keep in mind that we have a schedule to follow for other customer deliveries and pickups so we must follow that order.
Customer must be present to accept furniture at the time of delivery or give person responsible to accept your purchase.
- Marva’s Delivery Service: All items are blanket wrapped and protected during transportation. If any item is delivered broken, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com and provide evidence to support your claim. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. In the event that our investigation shows Marva’s at fault, a store credit will be offered. Buyer understands that all items on this website are used and presents some sort of use wear so unless the item is broken, all sales remains final. There are absolutely no refunds.
- Other Carrier Services: Items delivered by delivery carriers other than Marva’s Delivery Services are insured under the courier insurance. Insurance is payable and included in all delivery fees paid by the buyer as a mandatory service fee.For claims: Please contact the delivery courier.
- UPS Shipping: The shipping fee obtained on this website for UPS is only for shipping. UPS requires that all items are properly packaged for safe shipping. We charge a separate fee for the cost of packing materials and handling which is billed to the buyer.
- All UPS claims, must call 1-800-742-5877 for further assistance.
- There are no refunds for delivery & Service fees.
While we do research and gather information that we get from consignors to distinguish the origin of any fine arts on this website, we do not guarantee nor authenticate any items as original. The statements and descriptions are best described and are not a guarantee. Please do your research; we are will answer any questions that are available to us. All sales are Final.
If you do not agree to this return policy, please do not use this website and leave immediately. Marva’s only source the best of used furniture, artworks and home décor since 2012. We have an excellent track record with 1000s of loyal clients; we strive to keep that reputation both online and off-site. Please call us if you have any questions before making a purchase online. We want to ensure that your online experience is satisfying and a pleasant experience for you. Contact us first to resolve any issues you may have.